Monday, September 21, 2009

LACEY'S BRIDALS

For Lacey's bridals we headed out to Saltair. It was a beautiful night and I had so much fun taking her pictures. Lacey was up for anything I asked. For example, I have seen loads of pics taken by other photographers from out there, but I had never seen any pictures with anyone on these cool cement slabs. Lacey hopped right up on them, and then we discovered that each of the holes had one GIANT tropical sized spider living in it. I expected her to get down right away, but she posed it up for me in spite of the creepy crawlers. Anyway, here are some of my absolute favorites from the night.

2 comments:

angelicindy said...

beautiful! the sky is so pretty and I love her shoes and I think her pearls and rockin' :). I love it all!

Liz said...

Awesome shots, Michelle!