Friday, September 11, 2009

BABY LINDEN

Remember the pregnancy pictures of Kristen? Here is that baby. Miss Linden was born on August 22. Her mother and I agreed that we just had to get some tiny newborn pictures of her in her adorable nursery. I have already warned Kristen that after seeing these pictures people are going to start copying her choice of painting a baby girl's room blue. It is just so cute. Congratulations to Lindi for getting such a great mom and dad. (BTW, Kristen made the adorable quilt with the pinwheel motif AND the baby bumper AND the baby! She can do it all!)

5 comments:

Shari said...

You really out did yourself this time! These are incredible. I can't pick out my favorite. Great job.

angelicindy said...

Such pretty colors to highlight the sweetness that is a new baby!

Anonymous said...

I waited to look at them with Rob and it was worth seeing (or rather hearing) his reaction. I know we can't just do the blanket favorite, but we honestly can't pick our fav. Rob said "it's official Lindi, you are cute." Thank you again!!

Christy said...

Those are so amazing! I love the baby's room too.

SHELLS BELLS! said...

Beautiful pictures! Linden is adorable and I love the nursery.