Saturday, July 18, 2009

SAMANTHA

Samantha called me on Wednesday. She wanted some portraits taken and she needed them by Sunday. I was happy I was able to be of assistance. If you know me, you know that I am sometimes unnaturally honest and blunt. While we were taking pictures I just blurted out: "Is this your real eye color?" Thankfully she wasn't the least bit thrown off by my question, and yes, this is her real eye color. She didn't want any pictures with a teeth smile, but I managed to sneak one in, and it is truly one of my favorites. I hope she can forgive me for posting it.

2 comments:

Elizabeth said...

I totally agree -- the smile shot is my favorite. It lights up her face! You're so sneaky!

angelicindy said...

me too! I especially love how you can focus on HER because its black and white. beautiful!