Thursday, June 3, 2010

LAUREN & DENNIS ENGAGEMENTS

For Lauren and Dennis Engagements we had a little hike. I was super careful for my life and the life of my camera while we walked through the little stream at the beginning of our shoot. Nothing happened so I started to get a little too confident in my safety. And then suddenly one tiny pebble under my foot made me take a giant slide down to the ground. Well you know how with mothers it is always their instinct to save their baby first, well my camera is a baby of sorts so don't worry he came out just fine. My elbow however hit a rock super hard, and it hurt for weeks. My husband is concerned that I might be making photography a high risk job, but I tell him I can't help it. I just have to take pictures. And plus, I am fine now. :)

No comments: