Friday, August 14, 2009

ERIN'S BRIDALS

Bridals are a huge production. You have the hair, the dress, the make-up, and the flowers. I am always particularly sensitive to the weather on bridal shoot days because they are not easy to cancel. Erin and I had plans to head up to the canyon, but the weather south and towards the mountains looked incredibly bleak. Downtown seemed safe so we made a last minute change to Memory Grove. It was awesome because we had the place almost to ourselves and we didn't have to fight any brides off for the sweet spots. To be honest, I believe it was meant to be because Erin's dress looked so perfect next to the Greek-style columns. Stay tuned for pics from her and Brian's engagement session that we took before these, but I am not shy about admitting that I much prefer editing bridals to engagements. So here are my favorites. Be sure to check out Erin's "Mona Lisa" style smile....love it!

No comments: