Friday, August 21, 2009

BECCA & STEVE PART II

Becca and Steve were really lucky. It was a beautiful 80 degrees and sunny on their wedding day. Not bad for August when it is usually super hot. I am very happy for both of them. They are such a sweet and thoughtful couple, and I know they have many happy years ahead. On a personal note, I have a tendency to take vertical shots more than horizontal. It is just how I see things. So, I was surprised how many horizontal shots I took here, and I really love them. Here are my favorites from this dreamy and perfect afternoon at the temple.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Michelle the pictures are beautiful!! love them all!!

Janel said...

Michelle, I am a friend of all of the Gummows. As a result, I am not a frequent stalker (bad word)of your blog. I love to take pictures too, but I just wanted to tell you that you are AMAZING!! I love looking at your blog and the wonderful things you do. Keep up the good work and thank you for sharing!! Janel