Monday, June 29, 2009

NELSON FAMILY

Meet the absolutely stunning Nelson family. I met Emily when my friend entered the Mrs. Utah pageant and Emily was the reigning Mrs. Utah. I found her to be one of the most lovely and sincere people I had met in a long time, and I adored her instantly. I was honored when she asked me to take her family pictures. This photo shoot was a challenge, as getting all three adorable boys to look at me at the same time was a huge task. However, I had the greatest time, and these pictures are some of my favorites yet.

2 comments:

Emily said...

Michelle you are so good. I absolutely LOVE them. Thank you so much for being patient with us :) These are amazing!

angelicindy said...

what handsome young boys! I love how you captured some of their character. A lovely family and great pictures :)