Friday, April 16, 2010

MISS AVA TWO YEARS

My niece Ava is a delight...when she is in charge, that is. Yesterday we headed to the park and thought we would take a couple of shots for Ava's two-year pictures. It was a disaster, and it ended with more than one person leaving in angry tears. I told my sis that we could try again the next day and just take some of Ava on her turf at home, and within three frames we had the perfect shot of happy Ava. I had to be sure to get lots of detail shots because my niece is super aware and picky about her outfits, jewelry, and shoes. A true diva like her mommy. What is that saying about payback?

1 comment:

Christy said...

I absolutely LOVE these! Adorable girl, outfit, shoes and jewelry!!!! I can't believe Ava is 2... that means Stella will be in a few weeks. YIKES! :)