Wednesday, April 7, 2010

KRISTI'S BRIDALS

When I first heard that Kristi's grandmother was making her dress, I was immediately excited to see it. I love the idea of someone special in your life making a very special dress for you. And let's admit it: not a lot of people have the skills these days to make a perfect wedding dress. When I finally saw Kristi's dress I couldn't believe how adorable it was. It made me want to get married all over again because it is totally a dress that I would wear.

Kristi is effortlessly stunning as you will see in the following photographs.

She is also effortlessly adorable. She put her coat on after the shoot was over, and I just had to snap a picture.

2 comments:

valerie said...

Those pictures are beautiful!! And that is a Beautiful dress!

Salt Lake Catering said...

I would never have known her dress wasn't professionally made! These images are great, awesome job!
-Micah