Saturday, October 31, 2009

CHRISTIE & BRYAN PART IV

Christie and Bryan's reception was a lovely evening. Hot pink reigned and crepes were served. I actually didn't try any of the crepes since I think I am the only person in the world who doesn't really dig them. Everyone else was going crazy for them though, and they were truly a hit.


I love this picture. I was just taking pictures of the siblings, and suddenly Bryan's attention went elsewhere...his super beautiful wife was walking out of the bride's room and down the stairs. AWWWWE....


I think I may have found my new assistant at this wedding...what do you think? Well...hey, we both shoot with Nikons!

Thanks you guys for the wonderful opportunity to be a part of your day! It DID not go unnoticed how many times you told me "thank you", and I hope I remembered to say it back a few times. Best of luck and love!

1 comment:

Christy said...

I LOVE LOVE LOVE them all!! My favorites are the one of the little girl looking at the cake and the little boy with the Nikon. Those are the best!
Oh... and I am not a fan of crepes either. :)