Monday, January 4, 2010

THE BEST NEWS EVER!

Today I received the most exciting news. Three of my pictures have been published in this year's edition of Utah Bride and Groom magazine! For those of you that don't follow weddings obsessively, Utah Bride and Groom is an insanely beautiful local magazine that is just as pretty as The Knot or Martha Stewart Weddings. It features all of the best that Utah has to offer in the wedding industry. I am just over the moon about my inclusion and can't believe that my photos are sharing pages with Utah wedding photography giants like Rebekah Westover and Pepper Nix. It is really a dream come true to be in this magazine. Years ago I had hoped that my own wedding would make it into the magazine, but having my own pictures featured is WAY better.

A special thanks to Liz from Whimsy Floral whose wedding floral expertise and talent are a true treat to photograph. Who, because of her years in the business, was actually asked to submit pictures of her work. I am so glad she thought my pictures were good enough to submit.

If this is how we start off 2010 at Michelle Sallay Photography, I can't wait to see what else is waiting in the wings!

4 comments:

Deming Family said...

How exciting Michelle. The pictures are beautiful. I am so happy for you and your growing business!

Christy said...

That really is such a huge compliment! I'm so excited for you!! You totally deserve it... your pictures are amazing!!

Marli said...

Congrats!!!

That is really exciting.

Anna said...

You deserve the attention. You work so hard and do such good work.