Sunday, March 22, 2009

OOPS!

So I did the most hilarious thing while at the temple. See, I had never met Christy's friend before, and so obviously did not know what she looked like. Her family was among some of the people waiting for brides to come out of the temple, so we assumed that she would be the next bride coming out. Here walked out this adorable bride with red hair and Christy told me it wasn't her friend, but I was too nuts about getting her picture to notice. It didn't throw me off that Christy wasn't taking any pictures or that her other old roommates were nowhere to be found. When the hubbub of this bride coming out of the temple calmed down, Christy finally made it clear to me that it WASN'T her friend. She assumed I had heard her and that I didn't care. I am sure that family is still wondering who that crazy girl at the temple was who was up front just snapping away pictures of their bride. Either way, I got some amazing pictures of her, and I meant to give her my card, but lost track of her. So here they are--the mystery bride and groom pics:


Also, I took this shot while waiting for Christy to get out of the sealing. I dug how this old man was just sitting watching all the people.

2 comments:

Brandy said...

Now that is funny! Talk about shameless (even if you weren't aware!). Such amazing pictures too. I love the contrast of the blue/green window tint with her red hair. She is striking! Try to track her down in the 'announcement' section of the paper. She would be so happy to have these pictures.
The old guy is wonderful. So cas, just chillin'.

Bree Biesinger Despain said...

Wow. My photographer was late to the temple so I don't have any professional shots of us just after we came out. This bride is lucky to have had an extra photographer--if only she knew it! I'm sure she would die to have these photos.